- Brainwash Yourself For Success
- Not Getting Results…
- 4 Steps to Get Whatever You Want in Life and Business!
- The Secret to Success!
- How to Create Your Newsletter!
- Bring Your Business to New Heights in 2016!
- 6 Characteristics That Make Up the 3%
- 3 Myths in Home-Based Business Revealed!
- 3 Tips on How To Build Confidence!
- How To Think Like an Entrepreneur
- Is the Instant Gratification Mentality Serving You?
- What Are You Giving to the Marketplace?
- How To Get Ideas For Content Creation
- 3 Things That Stop Home-Based Business Owners From Building a Brand Online
- 3 Reasons Why Every Network Marketer Needs to Brand Themselves Online!
- Push vs Pull Marketing
- Out with Old, in with the New!
- What You Need to be Doing in Your Online Business From Day 1
- How to Stand Out From the Masses!
- How To Follow Up With Prospects!
- Are You a Spammer?
- No Such Thing As Rejection
- How to Brand Your Facebook Fan Page
- How to become the Hunted and NOT the Hunter
- What Value Do You Bring to the Market Place?
- How to Prospect on Facebook
- 5K in 30 Days
- How to Get Likes on a Facebook Fanpage!
- Is Facebook Marketing Dead or Alive?
- Coming Out of the Closet!
- 7 Powerful List Building Techniques and WordPress Plugin to Build Your List!
- Mastermind with Rock Stars!
Home of Budweiser and Fried Catfish!
We spent 4th of July week at Lake of The Ozarks, Missouri.
Ok…so we didn’t drink Budweiser or eat fried catfish.
Redneck just comes to mind when I think of Missouri.
It was one Big Party!!
I didn’t drink budweiser but I drank my fair share of wine, mojitos, and PBR.
There is something about being on the lake and drinking. It goes hand and hand like pepperoni and pizza.
Sometimes I think I’m still young and think I’m able to drink like I’m 21.
I’m no spring chicken
I end up on the couch mid afternoon napping.
My liver pretty much hates me right now:(
Everyone and their mom was on the lake 4th of July weekend.
Including my mom who did a front flip off the boat…not on purpose.
We were docking the boat at a restaurant for lunch and she somehow lost her balance and toppled over into the lake…where’s the camera when ya need it!
I didn’t see it but my husband gave her a perfect 10 on technique.
I’m pretty sure the whole restaurant caught the show too!!!
I could sure get used to living on a lake.
Wake up with an amazing view of the lake from your bedroom.
Breakfast out on the porch.
The only thing I would change would be their neighbors that were visiting.
I heard more “F” Bombs coming from that house in one weekend than I can count.
I’m telling ya…freakin redneck!
What Was I Thinking??
One of the last days there I decided I needed some sun on my ghost white legs.
I purposely did not put sunscreen on my legs.
I must have floated around for a few hours. I still looked really pale so I figured I was fine.
Boy, was I wrong.
When I finally decided to get out of the sun my legs were lobster red.
What the hell was I thinking??
So now I have nice tan legs on the front and white ghost legs on the back of my legs…sexy!
It was an amazing fun filled trip.
Always love seeing my parents.
Cheers to your next Adventure!!